Many individuals confuse financial planning with investment advice. While investing can and often is a part of asset management, wealth building, retirement planning, etc., … prudent Financial Planning goes far beyond the realm of just saving and investing. When you truly understand the VALUE of multi-layered, multi-faceted financial planning in helping you meet your short, mid-range and long-term financial goals, the better you’ll be able to control your financial destiny.
Why Financial Planning is Important
A well-planned and sequential financial plan is essential for anyone who wishes to accomplish specific financial objectives throughout their life. Whether it be the idea of owning your home (sooner, rather than later!), making sure your children’s education is well funded, saving as much taxes as possible, or ensuring a smooth and stress-free retirement – all (or some) of these become components of a unified financial plan.
Our systematic approach to Financial Planning services includes:
- Discovering You: We realize that financial planning is all about YOU! And the only way that we can deliver what YOU need is to understand what those needs are. We do this through a consultative discovery approach of getting to know you, and helping you understand what we can do for you.
- Strategizing: Now that our professionals have a better sense of who you are, and what you wish your financial future to look like, we can work together to create a financial strategy that will help you fulfil those financial objectives.
- Holistic Planning: Cookie cutters don’t work for us – and we believe they don’t serve the interest of our clients either. Through our systematic strategy-building process, we’ll create a set of personalized, holistic plans – for the short, intermediate, and long-term, that will help fulfil your overall financial strategy. Our planning process is intensive, and we do it using a consultative and iterative approach. Each session brings us closer to helping you achieve the financial objectives that we set out together, during the Discovery phase.
- Implementation: Now that the plans are in place, we’ll walk you through the process of implementing them. Whether it’s making the right investment decisions, choosing the right insurance plan for you and your family, saving enough (and regularly) to reach your retirement goals, or creating an Estate Plan that preserves your legacy; our qualified Financial Planners will be right there by your side as you take each step. Through foresight, encouragement and professionalism, we’ll make sure each step of the plan is successfully implemented.
- Frequent Reviewing and Monitoring: While we’ll laud you at every successful implementation of your financial plan, we’ll stay vigilant throughout the process to make sure you stay on track to meet each of the objectives set out in the plan. Through constant monitoring, and frequent reviews with you, we’ll consult with you and make modifications to the strategies and plans as and when needed.