For a number of our clients, along with financial as well as retirement preparation, they have a wish to ensure their estate supplies advantages for those they like and also respect long after they’ve died.
Why Is Estate Preparation Important?
If your need is to leave a tradition, whether it’s for loved ones or a philanthropic establishment, after that you are going to call for a comprehensive Estate Strategy in position, so your tradition is accomplished according to your desires.
Essential– The lack of an Estate Plan means complete strangers (the State, Legal representatives or individuals that do not have your best interests in mind) might take control as well as choose the fate of your finances.Ultimately, if you wish to regulate what occurs with your money (and also your estate,) and assurance that your estate is managed exactly as you want, then having an Estate Strategy is a must.
What We Can Do for You
Our Estate Planning Service Includes:
- Creating a Will: Your will should be the foundation of your Estate Plan. And, how you structure your will is supremely important. From a Testamentary Will, or Joint Wills and Living Wills – our team will help you create this document so that it serves your Estate Plan perfectly.
- Powers of Attorney (POA): The Power of Attorney will ensue that everything from your finances, assets, health decisions, final arrangements, etc., are ALL handled in advance and taken care of once you pass.
- Having Executors: The Executors of your Estate will determine how your Estate is dealt with upon your passing. If necessary, we’ll help you understand what to look for and who you might consider when choosing executors.
- Designating Beneficiaries: Choosing who benefits from your Estate Plan is essential. This is a very important part of the Estate Plan. This includes the needs of your dependents (children, grandchildren, siblings, aging parents, etc.,) and that they are all taken care of in accordance with your desires.
- Tax Planning Considerations: You are going to want to have an Estate Plan that helps your beneficiaries minimize their tax consequences. We will work with you to put a plan in place that does just that.
- How to Protect Your Estate: Included in your Estate Plan will be protection of your long-term investments, real estate and other tangible assets – until they are liquidated and/or distributed to your designated beneficiaries.
- Healthcare Considerations: Your Estate Plan will also include considerations for what to do in case your health (mental or physical) deteriorates. You’ll want to make sure that only those that you trust make those high-level decisions for you.
- Distributing Your Asset: We will help you create an Estate Plan that defines the distribution of your assets EXACTLY as you wish. There will be no stone left unturned. And, because your will and Estate Plan will be in perfect alignment, this will ensure proper distribution of your estate, and our team will support you with this entire process.